[C320-list] Cabin lights LED replacements

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:14:41 PDT 2019

Scott,
I used warm white for my side and galley dome lights, and red for my 2
center salon dome lights.  Everyone remarks how warm and natural mine are.
They are the LunaSea 9 LED model:
https://www.lunasealighting.com/product/led-replacement-bulbs/pointed-festoon-9-led-light-bulb-42mm/

I ordered mine through Fisher Supplies.

Mine is a '94, #138.  My understanding is the dome shape slightly changed a
few years after mine, so double check these will fit your dome.  LunaSea
has a link to a tech data page that is a pdf that will give very precise
measurements of them.

I couldn't be happier with these for the dome lights.
-Christian Caperton
'94 C320 #138 "Canuck"
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL