[C320-list] Commitment at her storm mooring

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 9 13:47:31 PDT 2019

Hi Chris:
I assume you got through Dorian OK? That was one nasty storm.
Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1988 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:26 PM, Chris Burti<clburti at gmail.com> wrote:   I hope that it moves on out. The one time we had damage was a cat one that stalled right on top of us for a whole day and broke the weld on the 5/16 stainless mooring ring. Have a 1” galvanized steel shackle on it this time.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867