[C320-list] Cabin lights LED replacements

Ade Bateman bateman at acm.org
Mon Sep 9 20:37:05 PDT 2019

On Monday, September 9, 2019 11:47 AM, Scott Westwood wrote:
> Finally got around to looking for cabin light LED replacement bulbs.  C320 '98.
> Mine are round conical dome type with 2 prongs.
> Anybody know of plug and play so I don't have to replace fixture?

I decided to replace the fixtures because the connections weren't that great after all these years. I used these:
https://www.fisheriessupply.com/lumitec-led-light-halo-flush-mount-recessed-down-light

With this adapter:
https://www.fisheriessupply.com/lumitec-led-light-trim-adapter-kit-for-retrofitting-lumitec-led-down-lights

You can see pictures of the installation here:
https://pages.adrianba.net/c320/light1.jpg
https://pages.adrianba.net/c320/light2.jpg

This is in a 1995 C320.