[C320-list] Engine mount wear

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:07:09 PDT 2019

Troy,

I recently had some, actually quite a bit of vibration, and eventually I
found it was caused by a loose mount nut that allowed the one mount to
lower. This was discovered when I went to have the shaft aligned and when
the last bolt connecting the motor or the prop shaft the engine actually
dropped a quarter of an inch. We raised that one mount back up to the
correct height to and after we put the coupling back and started the engine
the vibration when away.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI