[C320-list] Head'sl Question

Joe Geiger joe.geiger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:44:31 PDT 2019

Thanks for all your comments.

I called Catalina Direct (CD) today and they told me the description I read was from a technical article and was referring to the C22 150% which does not use the foam luff.  They also told me the C320 150% uses the same sail weight as the 135% and that I shouldn’t have any problem reefing.  It has a foam luff, tell tails, reef marks at 140% and 130%, leech and foot lines, Sunbrella sun cover and uses 6.4oz cloth weight.

I’m planning on going to the Newport Boat Show this weekend where I’ll be able to talk to many sailmakers and get maybe get special “show” pricing. I’ll decide after that.

BTW… You can see the prices even if you’re not logged in to CD. I just tried it.  I made sure I was logged out, browsed to the 150% page and the price was there as were the specifications.

Joe
--
Joe Geiger
“Vega” Hull #722