[C320-list] [External] Oil Filter for Perkins M30 Engin

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 15:51:46 PDT 2019

Myron - the Wix 51361 filter compares to Napa 1361.  They have an outer diameter of 82 mm which is large compared to the 74mm diameter that parts4engines.com (Perkins parts supplier in UK) says is the correct size for my engine (Perkins oil filter part 140516190).
The Napa Gold 1348/Wix 51348 has an outer diameter of 74mm which matches what I supposedly should use and others have used it.
This is confusing !
Dave Hupe(#32)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:15 PM, Welch, Myron D<myron-welch at uiowa.edu> wrote:   Dave,

I used the Wix 51361 oil filter. It fits well but I don’t know how it compares to the two sizes you mention.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument #238, 1995
Grace Memorial Harbor
Elk Rapids, Michigan