[C320-list] Alternator belt for Perkins Perama M30

Douglas Nortell dnortell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 17:52:39 PDT 2019

It's also a good idea to buy a length of sectional belt to keep for
emergencies. In my farming days I used them on all the tractors. Easy to
get on and off if you have an alternator that can move an inch or so. They
come in all the widths A,B etc.
You make them whatever length you want. If you don't use it, guaranteed
someone else will need it.

Doug