[C320-list] New Battery Charger?

Freedman Arthur saltyvet at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 23 10:47:00 PDT 2019

Dave,

Would you please send me specifics on the  installation of the ProNautic-1240P Battery charger

Thanks,

Art Freedman
2003 Cat310

On Sep 23, 2019, at 1:30 PM, Dave Hupe <hoopdtwo at yahoo.com> wrote:

Exactly what I did last year.  Very easy to hook up and it has performed great.  Put 50 amp fuses on each battery positive terminal using terminal fuse holders. I'll forward you some specific info directly soon.
Dave Hupe1994 Cat320 (#32) "Mayan Sun"Holland, MI

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 10:01 AM, David Veeneman<davidv at veeneman.com> wrote:   I’m looking for a bit of reassurance. I am getting ready to replace the battery charger on my C320, and after doing some research, I have just about settled on the ProMariner ProNautic 1240P 40 Amp <https://www.amazon.com/ProMariner-ProNautic-1240P-Battery-Charger/dp/B00MYSZL2I?ref_=ast_bbp_dp> charger. It’s a three-bank charger, and I have two dual-purpose (start and house) sealed batteries on a Off-1-2-Both switch. Battery drain is relatively light; nav system and refrigerator (occasionally).

— Any reason not to use this charger?
— Any tricks to connecting it?

Any other thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA

Arthur Freedman, DVM