[C320-list] Starter Battery and Fuel Tank Question and Parts3Engines.com Warning

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:13:04 PDT 2019

My plan is to read the voltage on the panel for each, choose the best battery of the two on the selector switch and jump that one just as you would a car.

Generally, when one battery fails while “both “ is selected, the bad one will drag down the good battery. My thought is to avoid this happening to the jump charger by selecting the best battery.

With the arrival of cheap l-ion smartpacks, the KISS approach is appealing to me and maybe procrastination pays off occasionally. As they say: ”Sometime even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.”

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867