[C320-list] New Battery Charger?

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 09:20:21 PDT 2019

David,

I installed a 40A Sterling Pro.  Same charger, different company.  My installation is generally documented with photos and captions in the C320IA owners gallery.  I used a Xantrex Echo charger for the starting battery forward of my GC battery bank.  I followed Compass Marine suggestions when I upgraded my batteries and charger.   Excellent information and resource.   I also recommend installing fuses within 6 inches of batteries per ABYC.

Check out my owners photos.

Dave

S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, WA

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Executive Vice President

Reid Middleton, Inc.
Engineers | Planners | Surveyors

Mobile:  (425) 508-7971

California Office
13220 Evening Creek Drive, Suite 115
San Diego, CA  92128-4103
Office: (858) 668-0707  | Fax:  (858) 513-2296

Washington Office
728-134th Street SW, Suite 200
Everett, WA  98204
Office: (425) 741-3800 | Fax: (425) 741-3900

www.reidmiddleton.com

Alaska | California | Hawaii | Washington