[C320-list] Location of secondary fuel filter?

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:55:22 PDT 2019

By your year and model number, I assume you have a perkins.  The fuel
filter is on engine aft, slightly starboard of center, upper area.  It's
likely white, is a spin on model, and mounted horizontal.  You should be
able to trace fuel lines to it, and would be early in your tracing.  The
only other similar filter will be your oil filter,  it's likely black, on
the starboard side, aft lower corner, and is mounted vertical.