[C320-list] Sailing in the time of coronavirus

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Fri Apr 10 15:13:24 PDT 2020

In Southern California, Dana Point Harbor is still open, and recreational sailing is allowed. My wife and I are planning to go out tomorrow.

As of last week, when we moved our boat from Long Beach to Dana Point, Long Beach marinas and harbors were still open. I understand that Newport Beach is still open for recreational sailing, at least as of a week ago. That’s where the prior tenant of our slip went the day before we moved in.

 San Diego is pretty much shut down—no recreational sailing allowed.

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA