[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Thu Apr 23 11:41:57 PDT 2020

One other thing I added to my new tank, besides all new hoses was a shutoff valve at the primary filter to make fuel filter changes much easier than having to crawl back and use the shutoff valve. Maybe someone already mentioned this but every time I change the fuel filter I thank myself for doing this. It wasn’t my brilliant idea, learned about it on this forum.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123