[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 24 09:10:51 PDT 2020

I can’t imagine what an experienced seaman would be doing refuelling in 4foot seas, unless in the middle of the Atlantic. The 24gal tank in the 320’s will take you a very long way. I’ve witnessed more than one emergency call on Lake Ontario “I’m out of gas”!. The rule of thumb for fuel on boats is, 1/3 out, 1/3 back, 1/3 reserve. I’ve never refuelled away from a dock. My position anyways.
JohnM
1999#574