[C320-list] Water Tank seal???

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 12:23:02 PDT 2020

Scott
I wrapped PTFE tape (the white stuff used in plumbing) around the threads and it did the job
If that’s not enough you can twist the tape in your fingers to roll it into a sort of cord and wrap that in the groove of the threads then cover it with flat untwisted tape
Worked for me!
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!