[C320-list] Running engine with seacock off?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 13:32:52 PDT 2020

Jeff

Yes the fresh coolant circuit wouldn’t be affected. As you say the impeller will have run dry (and if it’s fragmented possibly block the heat exchanger) but my main worry was uncooled exhaust gas into the exhaust hose
I put a new hose on about two years ago and as I recall as well as being wire reinforced they’re pretty thick. They won’t be under great pressure either I guess
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!