[C320-list] Water Tank seal???

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 06:34:50 PDT 2020

I use plumber's tape. Buy at home box store or hardware. Comes in 2 grades: white for regular plumbing threaded fittings; red/pink for heavy duty threads. I use the red/pink on the tank ports and have had no problems.
Warren & Pattie Updike
C320 1994 #62 “Warr de Mar”
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)