[C320-list] Cabin / Head Florescent Light Advice Needed

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Fri Aug 7 09:48:11 PDT 2020

Danny,

I replaced my fluorescent light using this fixture…very easy to do.  Steps (if I recall)

—> Turn off power
—> Remove cover off old fluorescent light
—> Unscrew old fluorescent light
—> Clip wires from old fluorescent light
—> Use wire connectors to connect the new LED light
—> Screw on new LED light
—> Attach clear cover on new LED light.
—> Turn on power.

You are all set!