[C320-list] Diesel Filter Changing Intervals

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Mon Aug 10 19:23:37 PDT 2020

Charles,

I do not know of a video, but here are the steps that I use:

  1.  Bleed the Racor first. Open the bleed screw on the top of the Racor. Unscrew the knurled knob on the top of the Racor filter housing. This becomes a pump lever that you can actuate to cause diesel to fill the new filter. You will eventually see it spill from the bleed screw.