[C320-list] Fuel filter micron sizes?

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 22:28:21 PDT 2020

Most spin on filters will be 10 micron.  I went through this with my last boat and found that Wix was the only brand I could find that offers a 2 micron spin on fuel filter.  I had a Universal M3-20B engine on my last boat.  I go with the standard Perkins filter for my M-30.  I’m not sure Wix offers a spin on filter for the various engines in Catalina 320’s?

Good luck

Scott Lagerquist
1994, #39
Sea Esta