[C320-list] Fuel hose feed to injectors

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 02:01:38 PDT 2020

Dennis

The 3GM service manual is available free online here https://www.jeanneau-owners.com/Manuals/3GM%20Engine%20Service%20Manual.pdf <https://www.jeanneau-owners.com/Manuals/3GM%20Engine%20Service%20Manual.pdf>

On page 1-28 you will see a  schematic of the pipe runs and the pipe between the filter and injector pump us shown as 6mm dia steel pipe.

Can you tale a wider angle shot of your pipe so we can see exactly where it sits in the engine - might help?

Graeme