[C320-list] Fuel hose feed to injectors

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 12 05:15:29 PDT 2020

Dennis:

I checked on my engine. I too have a hose in that spot. Mine is a 1998 Yanmar 3gm30. It leads from the secondary filter to what appears to be injectors, although I haven’t dug into the manual to confirm that. With the paint on it, you can be sure it’s original.

I would take the hose into any shop that sells fuel lines. It looks to be standard. I also wouldn’t worry too much about the hose. They’re pretty tough, and it doesn’t take a huge amount of effort to remove one, in my experience. (I just replaced my fuel lines from the tank to the fuel pump.)

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10