[C320-list] Marvair Condensation Removal Kit

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 19:09:43 PDT 2020

 Jeff-
Your link for the Sauermann condensate electric pump didn't work, but I think this is the pump you are referring to https://www.testequipmentdepot.com/sauermann/condensate-removal-pumps/mini-condensate-removal-pump/mini-condensate-removal-pump-si30120v.htm?ref=gbase&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0KXt55Sm6wIVTtbACh2lLwGWEAQYBCABEgLlDfD_BwE
I think you make some very good points.  My boat was set up by the previous owner with only a gravity drain out of the pan linked to a separate thru hull exiting the transom for the condensate and I am not confident about it working adequately. The drain hosing is not a nice direct avenue. So, I want to install a better condensate handling system.
Dave Hupe