[C320-list] Marvair Condensation Removal Kit

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 14:44:04 PDT 2020

As the other C320 owner referred to by Warren below, I am also happy with
the MarvAir CR330.

Easy to install and trouble free.

And when winterizing I Just dump ½ to a cup of antifreeze into the A/C
condensation tray, it’s sucked up, sent overboard and the Marvair and filter
are winterized.

BTW, a suggestion by the A/C vendor – and unrelated to the MarVair - install
the discharge as close to the water as possible to lessen the noise when the
A/C discharge hits the water.

Bruce Stumpp

C320 2000 #647 “Adventure”

Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)