[C320-list] Water under Sewage Holding Tank

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 06:50:53 PDT 2020

I discovered water in that spot a year ago.  In my boat that is a low spot.  My guess now is that fresh water had been there a long time (source unverified) and simply had nowhere to go.  Without tasting, the smell was obviously NOT from the tank, so all I did was sop the puddle up with a microfiber cloth and wait.  It stayed dry so I was good to go.  My conclusion was the leak had been repaired by the PO or was a one-time occurrance.  Good luck!  Neil Kornblatt #973  Harmony