[C320-list] Water under Sewage Holding Tank

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Aug 22 08:13:33 PDT 2020

We used to get this on my previous 320 (#303) after sailing in a fresh wind on a port tack. I came to the conclusion that water from the bilge was spilling into this area but getting trapped when the boat righted

The battery cables pass through the floor matrix to reach the starboard side then up to the electrical panel

That floor matrix doesn’t seem to me to be water right. There are couds at each end so once the boat is heeled over water can get in. Never cured it but my new C320 (#366) doesn’t have the same problem

Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!