[C320-list] Allowable Whisker Pole Length where you race

Rick Smith ricksmith4333 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 04:56:20 PST 2020

No restriction where I race -- Lake Lanier, GA -- we have same sail
inventory (155, 135, 110) and we adjust to the sail. Usually the 155 and the
pole is at full extension.

If you would like to chat with any of the Lake Lanier PHRF Committee members
I'm happy to connect you -- good guys!

On a sorta related whisker pole note -- I'd be interested in hearing about
your approach to launching the pole -- my foredeck guy has rigged a system
with a lot of purchase so that he can launch and gybe solo if need be, but,
darn it, it takes a lot more time than it used to when we just kept the pole
at full extension!  And there's a ton of line in his system.

Rick Smith
Layla #136
Lake Lanier, GA