[C320-list] Severe vibration at 1000 RPMs after engine mount replacement

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:26:11 PST 2020

Yep, same here.  Smooth everywhere except below or close to 1000 RPM.
Looks like maybe I need to review my manual for minimum idle settings.

I don't remember this issue when the boat was brand new, but have lived
with it now for well over 20 yrs.  Everytime I think about replacing my
engine mounts, I see a post like yours and move that task down the list.

Sorry not to be of more help.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206 (with a Perkins)