[C320-list] Vibration at 1000 RPMs and Perkins Injectors?

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 12 05:41:25 PST 2020

I assume the prop its clean? Here in Florida the barnacles grow fast. A fouled prop can cause low rpm and smoke. Michael Nauti Clew 169

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 8:19 AM, argates2nd at comcast.net<argates2nd at comcast.net> wrote:   Since launch in FL two weeks ago, my 1995 Hull #182 Perkins has expelled grey smoke.  There is no water in the Raycor separator and the fuel is fresh. RPMs seem normal and top out at 2700 under load.
A mechanic says it may be due to a stuck injector.  Does anyone have relevant experience?
Thanks, Rollie