[C320-list] 320 vs. something just a little bigger

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 13 18:46:09 PST 2020

I agree with Jack. Well said! I had footitis a few years ago. When I looked at new boats at the Seattle boat show in the 35-37 foot range my thoughts were I have more room in my 320 than these have. The 320 is very well designed. It is a good sailer and very easy to manage and maintain all of its systems. My wife and I sailed with other couples in it for a week at a time and found it manageable and fun. Now with only the two of us (in our 70s) it is very roomy and comfortable (an Aesop’s fable comes to mind). We don’t need or want anything more.

Thanks,

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC