[C320-list] 320 vs. something just a little bigger

Paul Ducham paul at ducham.com
Fri Dec 18 09:49:34 PST 2020

   I couldn't agree more. Chuck Paine said something like, "A boat that
   looks a bargain on Craigslist will most likely just make you hate
   sailing."

   My frugality comment was strictly about asking prices of 320s vs 355s.
   Asking prices for 320s from 1999-2008 range from $60-90k. While the
   asking prices of used 355s have been $150-190k.