[C320-list] Fwd: Old Standard Portlights for Sale

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Sat Feb 15 14:22:40 PST 2020

This message isn’t a direct response to the original post, but I think it might help someone else down the road. All four of the portlights on Adelante were pretty badly crazed when I got her, but the frames were in good shape. I discovered that Catalina Direct carries port light lenses for the 320, both the original Lewmar lenses and an ‘upgrade’ lens that matches the Lexan in the deadlights. Very easy to replace, and they work well.

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA