[C320-list] Windlass question

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:16:57 PST 2020

we replaced our non-functional VC500 with a Maxwell VW 10 (professionally
installed), 5/16" chain, and 15 kg Rocna.  Couldn't be happier.

Satori, #398 1997

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

  "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  Send these, the homeless
. . . to me."  With some exceptions.