[C320-list] Association Officers for 2020

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Wed Feb 26 07:56:49 PST 2020

Greetings:On February 25 the Association Board held its annual meeting by teleconference.  Among other business, the Board nominated the following incumbent officers for the following positions:  David Allred, Commodore; John Santana, Vice Commodore; Bill Culberson, Secretary/Treasurer; Jeff Hare and David Prudden, Webmasters; Mark Cole, Mainsheet Editor: and Jason Reynolds, Mainsheet Technical Editor. As you can see, this is the same group who served last year. However, additional nominations are open until March 3.
 If you want to nominate anyone for any of these positions, including yourself, please let me know.  After the nominations close on March 3, I will post the final nominations and you will have until March 10 to vote on your officers.  I will announce the final results on March 11.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.Thank you,
David AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association