[C320-list] Stainless steel shaft

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 07:45:31 PST 2020

 I replaced mine several years ago. I had the stern placed over a grassy divider in the lot so I just dug a hole to drop the rudder down. Since you are replacing the bronze shaft you should be able to wrap tape around it and use a vice grips and hammer to tap it out of the coupling. Use a block of wood on the end of the new shaft to tap it back in. I just soaped up the key way end and had no real problem.