[C320-list] Stainless steel shaft

Brad bkuether at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 12:59:40 PST 2020

Two people on our dock have had Kiwi 3 blade failures.  There is a screw or something that wears out and lets one of the blades fly off.   I can vouch for FOF on the Catalina 320; it makes it zoom.  I have the three blade version, and it is exceptionally balanced, and provides excellent forward, and excellent reverse.  My only complaint, and it’s not the props fault, but if you are backing into your slip, and have to put the boat back in forward to stop, it doesn’t make a pleasant noise.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10