[C320-list] Trojan battery installation

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 09:59:00 PST 2020

Jack,

It is true that there is no room for the terminal mounted fuse on top of
the Trojans, at least in my setup.  However, I put my main 300A fuse just
before the always on charging bus that feeds everything.  IIRC, this fuse
is supposed to be within 7" of the battery and in my case it is just a
smidgen more.  I plan on putting a conduit of some kind on this unprotected
run in my final configuration.  In any case, the existing setup is much
better than OEM which had no overcurrent protection whatsoever between
house batts and On-Off-Both switches.

Also interesting about battery orientation.  Seems like I remember seeing
that some time ago and did not dawn on me when I installed my T-105s.  Oh
well, not going to change them port-starboard anytime soon.

Frank Ross