[C320-list] Marine Air Conditioner

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 19:27:26 PST 2020

My 1995 C320 no. 209 has a Mermaid Marine Air M-12  12,000 BTU unit located in the same location as yours, on a shelf above the fuel tank, starboard side aft hold with the 2 vents located same as yours.  I have not operated it other then to turn it on, it is noisy.  The previous owner said it was good for cooling the aft berth and just adequate to cool the saloon.

Bob Borelli
1995 C320 no. 209
SAI, Georgetown MD