[C320-list] Rubrail

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 14:25:33 PDT 2020

Catalina Direct has the rubrail and end pieces.  Just search for rubrail on their site.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 5:10 PM, nibj<nibj at mac.com> wrote:   We bought a new rubrail (from one of the standard suppliers).  It is very easy for two people to thread it in while on the water.  Our old one had been screwed in some places and glued in others and was hanging into the water when we bought the boat.

But does anyone have a source for the small pyramid shaped blocks that finish the rubrail near the stern.

Peter
Tangled, #226