[C320-list] Drain aqua lift muffler? Engine won't start after charging batteries overnight

Kevin Rooney krooney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:37:37 PDT 2020

Ah, thanks. No water at all has come out of the drain valve. Is that
something to be concerned about?

If not then it appears this has nothing to do with the reason the engine
won’t turn over.

Battery #1 seems to fully charged now and battery #2 is at 80+%.

I took the boat out without incident last Sunday.

Anyone have tips on online resources for troubleshooting marine diesels
that won’t start? I’m obviously not much of a mechanic but I’m willing to
tackle stuff to (hopefully) figure it out.

Ugh. What a way to start a holiday weekend.

Kevin
S/V Cecilia Ann, #211
Deale, MD
http://kevjot.com/boat/