[C320-list] Drain aqua lift muffler? Engine won't start after charging batteries overnight

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:27:44 PDT 2020

9/16" or 14 mm wrench opened my Aqua Muffler drain.
I operated the diesel to suck Ban Frost 2000 into raw water system for winterizing.
And happily the fluid started to flow from the drain.

The fiberglass muffler may have a leak which I intend to locate & repair with Marine-Tex.
Removing the cover will require removal of the exhaust hoses on either side of the muffler.
So winter tune lay up fix.

And I always complained about wooden sailboat.

Bob Borelli
1995 C320 no. 209 SAI mooring #10 Georgetown, MD