[C320-list] strainer basket gasket

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 18:26:35 PDT 2020

thanks, .thanks, thanks, will pursue all leads. (crazy integrating the
gasket into the strainer if all that fails is the gasket, no?)

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

 “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here.”

        Kayleigh McEnany, Pres. Trump’s 4th Press Secretary

". . . I think by Memorial Day weekend we will have

this coronavirus epidemic behind us,”

                                                Vice-President Mike Pence

". . . incompetent, bloviating, narcissistic, sociopath."