[C320-list] Lifeline Replacement

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:27:37 PDT 2020

We went the West Marine route.   You have two options there.  If you are
near one of their rigging shops...say Annapolis.   You can take your
lifelines there and have them do it for you or you can drop off at your
local WM and they will ship to the rigger in NC.   We converted to
stainless.    They will copy your current lifelines and reuse any hardware
they can.   If you want to change swap hooks, gates, etc...that shouldn’t
be a problem.   I can look up the price.   It was competitive with other
rigging services.

Keep in mind that hand crimping will not look the same as professionally
swaged lifelines.

Troy Dunn
Hull#514