[C320-list] Fridge compressor replacement

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 06:05:47 PDT 2020

Graeme:

I’m not sure what Catalina’s logic was, but your setup is original. My guess is that it has to do with the wire shelves.

Also, it’s colder near the evaporator plate, which means placing it on the right side would make the most useful space on the left a little warmer.

That said, I think whatever suits you would be fine. We removed the shelves and use Tupperware containers, which allows us to organize things better and keep items from sliding and disappearing when we heel.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay