[C320-list] Secondary filter on Yanmar

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:52:37 PDT 2020

Jack

My secondary fuel filter has never looked dirty, but I guess that means we
are buying clean fuel, plus the Racor is a pretty amazing filter.

One word of caution.  When you do replace the secondary.   Be sure to spend
the extra buck or two and replace the oring or it it could leak, and any
more than just a couple light taps with the screwdriver on that crazy top
ring is a recipe for damaging the filter housing...it is not constructed of
the most resilient of materials.  Treat it gently.

Cheers

Troy Dunn
Hull#514