[C320-list] Message to Dave Hupe re Engine Coolant

Rick Smith ricksmith4333 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:30:23 PDT 2020

Hi, Dave,

I read in an old thread that you said you had replaced your heat exchanger tank and had photos and replacement procedure – would you be willing to share with me, please?  BTW I also read where you recommend the same parts shop in the UK that I’ve had great success with in the past!

Apologies for reaching out this way vs. in the list-serve (for reasons I cannot explain I cannot log in to that system so for now it’s “read only”).

Thank you!

Rick Smith
Layla #136
ricksmith4333 at gmail.com