[C320-list] Spinlock rig tension gauge

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Wed Jul 22 06:25:53 PDT 2020

Hey David,

In your email you referred to "converting numbers to those in the Catalina Owners Manual".   I have the Loos gauges, but other than finding some numbers online regarding tuning the 320 for racing, I have not been able to find good numbers for a basic tuning of the 320 rig.  Maybe I have a later addition manual than yours, but I’m wondering if you can point me to where you are finding those numbers or pass the numbers our using.

Thanks much,

Michael

Michael Leschisin
#995, Wild Blue Yonder