[C320-list] Mast and boom cleaning

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:29:29 PDT 2020

Rich,
Zud or Barkeepers Friend cleansers active ingredient is oxalic acid which is a reducing agent and is very effective in removing rust without damaging anything. Someone may have used a 304 stainless bolt in your boom rigging which could cause rust stains. If it looks like a bolt
Is the source of the rust stains, try using a 316 stainless replacement.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC