[C320-list] Throttle Cable stiff

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Jun 1 06:37:11 PDT 2020

When I did mine, I used the procedure outlined here. Obviously the boat is a different make, but it's the Edson procedure that is most difficult. Pictures help a lot.

If you can round up a volunteer to help, it makes things go easier. And like others, I recommend replacing both cables, since the added cost of a new cable isn't that great in the grand scheme, and you'll be saved from kicking yourself later that you didn't do them together when the other one fails.

http://spartina.blogspot.com/2009/05/replacing-throttle-and-shift-cables.html

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us