[C320-list] Electric fuel pump for Yanmar

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 3 16:55:40 PDT 2020

Thanks I didn’t know that teflon was not recommended for fuel lines. I’ve been using it forever and have never had a issue. I have always ensured that it not get close to any orifices however. I’m going to change out the teflon for Real Tuff or some similar thread sealer. Another plus value of this forum.
JohnM
1999#574